We are very pleased to invite you to our upcoming seminar Craftsmanship & THE FUTURE OF MEAT in Bakel (NL) on October 9th, 2018 which we will organize in cooperation with Vaessen-Schoemaker. This one-day event with a focus on the preparation and marination of SAUSAGE, BURGER and BACON will not only inspire you, but it will also give you refreshing new insights into the world of protein. With several leading keynote speakers, live demonstrations and taste sessions you will explore the bridge between Craftsmanship & THE FUTURE OF MEAT. And as you are invited as our guest, the seminar is free of charge.
Subjects of the day:
• In-line process for injection, smoking, slicing and packaging of bacon with the most functional ingredients
• The meat revolution
• Add value to your products in terms of appearance, yield, taste, preservation, tenderness, texture and labelling
• Market insights and consumer trends
• Safe and reliable filling into alginate casing and twisting of snack sausages
• Flavours and fragrances that engage your senses
• The future is now: the battle of the burgers
The program will start at 10 AM and end at 5 PM.
As seats are limited, we will work on a first-come, first-served base. Do not miss this opportunity and fill out the online registration form today.
We look forward to welcoming you in Bakel (NL) on October 9th!
PS: If you would like to attend the seminar on October 11th (German spoken), please click here.