Dry marination using the moist of the shrimps or of your process.
With our VascoTaste range we bring you:
- A premium visual and sensory performance
- An improved margin
- A dry marination, using the moist from the shrimps to create a coating, or by adding moist
- Preventing moisture in the packaging
- An easy applicable marinade, no more oil
Example of oil marinade replacement with VascoTaste:
Oil marinade cost in use ~ € 0,40/kg. shrimps. VascoTaste ~ € 0,20/ kg. shrimps
Saving when using VascoTaste per 100.000 kg. shrimps: € 20.000 without any investments
OIL MARINADE REPLACEMENT
Upgrade your products with our VascoTaste and create great taste experiences and appearance. Our marinade will result in attractive, tasty products. During the entire shelf-life, the marinade presents attractively by adhering to the surface of the product. Our dry glazes, unlike oil-based marinades, allow you to have a very attractive product presentation due to its excellent drip-loss reducing properties.
Our VascoTaste range fits perfectly in your current marination or tumbling systems. Our dry glaze, enables you to ban oil marinades, which results in:
- Easily processable marinades in your production facility
- Less costs and time for cleaning
- Fast changeover times
- Longer shelf life due to a dry powder concept
The benefits of using VascoTaste over oil based marinades are:
- VascoTaste is highly cost effective
- Perfect visual- and taste performance
- VascoTaste works perfectly with ‘a water based’ environment as a shrimp; oil in a water rich environment creates a mess
Other functional solutions for shrimps:
- Reducing cooking loss and add value to your shrimps with our Pescamine or Natuvas (clean label) range.
- Extending the shelf-life and stop the growth of pathogens with our Vascan range. The flavour and natural appearance are preserved, while the shelf-life in terms of microbial decay and fat oxidation is optimized.